Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bailey Chair


Melvin is still putting on the pounds! He is happy and playful and does not seem to be in any pain at all.


I tried to up his food today with a little more dry food and unfortunately, he had trouble with it. The research says that we want to work very hard at not stretching out his esophagus, soooooo... we are looking for someone to make a growing Bailey Chair for him. This is a chair that allows him to eat in an upright position and stay there for a short time to keep all of his food in his tummy and not sitting and stretching out his esophagus. This will definitely help the progression of any megaesophagus that he may develop and keep him fat and happy!


Is there anyone out there that can help????? We need a handyman/woman/carpenter that can help us out. I can't even find my hammer in my house right now :)


1 comment:

  1. What dimensions are needed for him? I might know someone whom can help.

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete